<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2009




PAYING FOR HEALTHCARE

I woke up this morning thinking about the fact that while wages and prices seem to be falling, the cost of healthcare is escalating, and I don't hear any noises about Obama plans to address the thousands who don't have insurance.

Logic tells me that we are not going to be able to afford to keep sick people around much longer; and since I'm one of the sick people, it's a sobering realization. I had a discussion with my husband over breakfast about this dismal fact. He said it may come, but we won't live to see it. I'm not so sure.

I just peeked into Constance Cumbey's blog and discovered the same thoughts were the subject of her latest post about some auto industry execs who had a conversation about this very thing in the booth next to hers at IHOP.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>