<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2008




INFANTICIDE

I spent the day with my grandson. He's been gone an hour and already I miss him. I came to the computer and found an email from my husband with the subject "blog this link." Checking the link I found a YouTube video of nurse Jill Stanick testifying about Barak Obama's vote to leave live aborted babies to die in the hospital utility room where bio-hazardous material and soiled linen is left, and her experience with holding such an aborted baby until he died. She says that both birth and death certificates are issued for such infants.

If Obama would do such a thing to a newborn baby, what would he be willing to do to the rest of us? Surely no life will be safe if this man is elected president.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>