<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 16, 2008




CHANGES

Before the day is over tomorrow my husband and I will become first-time grandparents. That might mean that I won't have as much time to devote to Running Off as usual for the next couple of months and blogging will suffer. I'm not about to sacrifice any grandparenting moments to Roman Catholic nonsense!

Here's hoping that I haven't forgotten everything I learned about caring for a baby. I'd hate to look like an idiot to my son-in-law!

-----------------------------------

UPDATE

My daughter, Sara, was supposed to be admitted at 8 this morning so the baby could be induced. She got a call at 6:30 that the hospital didn't have a bed and she should wait to come in. Now she has gotten another call that they want to postpone the induction until Saturday. She is UPSET, naturally.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>