<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 06, 2007




WET CAT PICTURES

You just know somebody is gonna pay

Sort of gives new insight to Oscar the Grouch, doesn't it?

(So what do you do at 3 o'clock in the morning when you can't sleep?)

____________________________________________________

UPDATE

Long-haired Maine Coon cat contemplating vengence.


____________________________________________________

SECOND UPDATE

Cat Pics

Are you sure it's warm enough?

I'm too busy for a bath.

Maybe I can walk on one foot...

(He's at work, and he thinks I'm cleaning the house.)

_________________________________________________

THIRD UPDATE

I'm too busy taking care of my children to have time for your silly bath.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>