<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 03, 2007




ZUUKIE ISN'T HAPPY

It seems that I have upset Dorothy, who commented in my blog under the name Zuukie. She is complaining about me in Constance Cumbey's comments boxes. She has accused me of being anti-semitic because I object to Athol Bloomer's heretical Catholicism. Shows rather a significant lack of discernment on her part.

Interesting that she has concluded she is the only one who has been banned on my blog, as though that is some sort of singular achievement. Ah no, not quite. There are 32 entries on my banned list. I don't announce who has been banned. It's not something I consider worth blogging. I ban people who attack with ad hominem comments. Somehow Dorothy has failed to comprehend that even though I've said it several times, and issue a warning before I enforce the ban.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>