<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 06, 2007




MORE BLOOMER PROPHECY

from his prophecy blog.

Friday, February 23, 2007 - This one is about Our Lady of Guadulupe -

A great army of Brazilian priests will march forth into the world as evangelists of my Great Time of Mercy and Judgement. They will perform many signs and wonders through the power of my Holy Spirit. Perversion will reign no more in her land and she will proclaim the truths of true sexuality to the world - they will be champions of the godly Theology of the Body as taught by my beloved Pope son who now dwells in heaven with me and my Mother.

With that statement Bloomer has canonized John Paul II!

Sunday, February 25, 2007 - The third secret of Fatima is upon you and the white Pope in the vision is the Blessed Pope Joseph who reigns over you at this time. He is the third of my special Joseph Popes who would hold the Holy See between the second and third worldwide wars. The Third World War will not officially begin until he has offered his sacrifice in blood with many of my priest sons. However the seeds of the Third War are already blossoming and the destruction of the Two towers represents the destruction coming to Ephraim and Manesseh.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - Once more I direct you to the messages I gave to Maximin and Melanie at La Salette through my Lady Mother. In 1851 I allowed them through the intercession of my mother to write down some parts of the secrets I gave to them but I did not allow the full revelation of what I told to them. The words written in 1851 were only a summary. Later Melanie at my instruction through my Mother in the gift of interior locution was permitted to reveal more details of what was revealed to them at the times of the apparition.

Saturday, March 3, 2007 - Many of you are about to deny my Mother's apparitions at Garabandal and Medjugorge after believing in them for so long. Do not believe the lies that are about to be spread and told from a false zeal by some and for deception by others. This attack will come just before all that my Mother has predicted to the children will come to pass.

Just in case some of these prophecies don't come to pass, Bloomer has covered himself in this March 3 prophecy:

Do you think I am bound to fulfill my messages according to your understanding? No my messages are spirit and life and I will fulfill them in my way and in my timing. If I warn you through my Mother of impending doom and then you pray and the event doesn't happen- rejoice for your prayers have changed destiny.

Neither of these apparitions have received the approval of the Roman Catholic Church. Now, if this prophecy is to be believed, Jesus Christ has approved these apparitions via his mouthpiece Athol Bloomer.

March 12, 2007 - First will come the Russian Jews, then the French and English Jews and then will come many Jews from the babylon of the New World...All this will happen before the destruction of the New City of the New World in 2010.

In this prophecy he also speaks of the Lost Tribes.

Monday, April 16, 2007 - In this prophecy he speaks of two Houses united once again in the Davidic Kingdom under a Dividic King and under one High Priest of the New and Eternal Covenant. He also speaks of the Rainbow of my Mother - the Lady of Walsingham.

Monday, April 16, 2007 - This is the time that my holy ones call my intermediate coming, before my definitive and final Coming at the end of the world.

So in other words, Athol Bloomer believes there are to be both a Second and a Third Coming of Christ. Where does that notion come from? He says further:

In the year Rome is destroyed so will my coming be - no more will my Shepherd sit in Rome but in the restored and renewed city of Jerusalem in the midst of Judah. Jew and Gentile united as one in my Body - no more divided in enmity one against the other. The Lost Tribes restored to their identity as Israelites...

Monday, May 21, 2007 - Lourdes, Persia and Frankenstein - Bernadette also received a warning which was hidden from the world. A message of warning for those at the dawn of the 21st century - a warning of the rise of Prsia and of nuclear destruction. The dawn of the 21st century is its first ten years - before the closing of the ten years this prophecy will be fulfilled.

More interesting, however, are his comments about Frankenstein:

The tampering with life itself by your socalled scientists is causing my Hand of Judgement to descend on your nations...Read again the words of my daughter Mary Shelley...I not only inspire the socalled religious writings but I also inspire many authors of fiction with a message of warning to the generations.

For those of you who don't know, Mary Shelley was the author of FRANKENSTEIN. You can read about her at Amazon.com. Apparently while God was inspiring her to write her classic, she was living in sin with Lord Byron.

Monday, May 21, 2007 - A second prophecy on May 21 mentions the Lost Tribes again and the Assyrian Wolf Armilus. He predicts waters covering "many parts of the earth due to the rise in evil and the dropping of bombs."

Sunday, May 27, 2007 - This is the last message in the prophecy blog. In this one Bloomer predicts a war between India and Pakistan, and an "Overlord of the World" to rule with the new "Holy Roman Emperor". He tells us that "all who resist this God-anointed Overlord shall be punished nad chastised by God, nature and man until they surrender to his blessed rule." He predicts that "China will be a Great Catholic Nation," but prior to this greatness China's army will be destroyed.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>