Thursday, June 21, 2007
PRIDE BRUNCH AT CATHOLIC HALL
Sequence of events:
1. Conservative Catholic parish chosen.
2. Event misrepresented when the hall was rented.
3. Two policemen were posted at the doors during the event in case anyone, like the parish priest, wanted to intervene.
4. The precedent had been set by lesbian wedding at Knights of Columbus Hall, when the Knights attempted to cancel the event and were brought up before the human rights commission.
5. Forget any notion of separation of church and state.
Read the report at the Western Standard website.