<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 28, 2007




FROM THE EMAILBOX


Spirit & Life
"The words I spoke to you are spirit and life." (Jn 6:63)
Human Life International e-Newsletter
Volume 01, Number 65 | Friday, April 27, 2007
...................................................................................

www.hli.org
Is the World Overpopulated?


((VIDEO message))

Dear HLI Friends and Family,

This third installment of the mini-series on contraception addresses the whole question of overpopulation—truly one of the most misunderstood issues of our day. My extensive international travels have taught me a thing or two about the issue and I think you will find the HLI perspective enlightening.

I also report with some regret that the City Council of Mexico City last Tuesday voted in favor of legalizing the killing of babies in a vote of 46-19. It was one of the most demonic campaigns ever waged for the soul of a nation. I will keep you posted as to the status of the issue, but for now, the world has just become even less safe for babies.

Confident and hopeful for the future, I remain

Sincerely,


Rev. Thomas J. Euteneuer
President, Human Life International



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>