<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 10, 2007




CANCER CRISIS NO. ONE

The biopsy site is draining. All last week it bled. Now that the stitches have been removed it is draining a yellowish fluid. Not a big deal if I'm at home, but I have a date with friends to see Cirque at E.J. this afternoon, and I've just discovered that the sweatshirt I have on now has a large wet patch in a place that is totally embarrassing. The sweater I had planned to wear is close fitting, and it's the only thing in the closet that will go with the skirt I bought for this event.

Add to this the fact that I got my hair cut very short yesterday in preparation for the coming fall-out, so I already look less than feminine, and the skirt was going to balance the short haircut.

Still not a big deal, right? But a lot of little deals are starting to add up to be annoying.

I can stuff the bra with gauze pads that may be sufficient to contain it, but that one is already larger than its normal-size mate, so only so much stuffing is reasonable. This is ridiculous!

Ok, I realize you didn't want to know those little details....

-----------------------------------

UPDATE

It was a good show, but not as good at Cirque de Soleil in Vegas.

Oh, and God bless the person who invented Saran wrap!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>