<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 17, 2006




THE LIST OF DISSENTERS ON THE RIGHT

F. John Loughnan's list of integrist, schismatic and sedevacantist websites is a long one. Latin Mass Magazine is on there. Why?

In any case, considering the number of protests this list represents, I hope Benedict does something soon to legitimize Traditional Catholicism. Some of these organizations look quite legitimate to me. I'm sure they are fooling a lot of Catholics. That Latin Mass I attended recently at Sacred Heart of Jesus church looked more Roman Catholic than some of the Roman Catholic Masses I've attended lately. In any case, this list represents a good reason to be as wary of anything on the right as we have to be of anything on the left.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>