<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 19, 2006




REV. KEITH CAMPBELL

has posted answers to my latest questions on his website.

It's been an interesting discussion, Rev. Campbell. I guess that we still disagree as much as we did at the beginning of it. Nevertheless, it's good to know the other viewpoint.

I can easily understand how you have made the decision you have made. I struggle with the same things you have struggled with. Our Roman Catholic spirituality has been stuffed in the closet for decades. I have the advantage of being a member of the Church when it was still out in the open, and so I know that the potential is there if our leaders will just return to it again. That spirituality begins with the morning offering of our day to God, and then keeping Him and His will foremost before us throughout the day. To be truly Roman Catholic is as 24/7 proposition.

I'd be lying if I told you I think you have made the right decision. My prayer is that one day you will be able to return to the Church. Once baptised, a person becomes a Catholic forever. Don't underestimate the Hound of Heaven who will be around. In the meantime, I wish you God's blessings.

Thanks for participating in this discussion. Perhaps we will meet again on the web.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>