<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 29, 2006




THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN

Looks like I've done it now...gone and committed the unforgivable sin of "negativity."

Who was that masked man, anyway...?

Actually the "negativity" depends upon your point of view. From the Catholic point, I am starting to find the living breathing people who hate the Church, as opposed to historical figures and philosophy which is all that I've been able to turn up in research in the past. I guess Alice Bailey's Hierarchy is externalizing. It's better to be able to identify your opposition than to have them lurking in the shadows. So from my perspective, Ishmael's "negativity" is really "positivity". Is that a real word?



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>