<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006




OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY FULFILLED IN CHRIST

The New Covenant is foretold.

Jeremias XXXI:31-34 (Douay Rheims)

Behold, the days shall come, saith the Lord, and I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Juda: Not according to the covenant which I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; the covenant which they made void, and I had dominion over them, saith the Lord. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel, after those days, saith the Lord: I will give my law in their bowels, and I will write it in their heart; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the Lord; for all shall know me from the least of them even to the greatest, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.


Jeremias began to prophesy in the year 3375 B.C.

The prophecy fulfilled:

Matthew XXVI:28 (Douay Rheims)

For this is my blood of the new testament which shall be shed for many, for the remission of sins.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>