<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 05, 2006




OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECIES FULFILLED IN CHRIST

Psalm XL:10 (Douay Rheims)

For even the man of my peace, in whom I trusted, who eat my bread, hath greatly supplanted me.


Psalm 41:10 (New American)

Even my friend who had my trust and partook of my bread, has raised his heel against me.


John XII:18 (Douay Rheims)

I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the Scripture may be fulfilled: "He that eateth bread with me, shall lift up his heel against me.


John 13:18 (New American)

I am not speaking of all of you. I know those whom I have chosen. But so that the scripture might be fulfilled, 'The one who ate my food has raised his heel against me.'



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>