<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005




HOUSECLEANING

I'm happy to report that half of the dust kitties now have a new home. Tomorrow the rest will join them. Even better, I can see the top of my computer desk again. Nearly all the papers have been put away. A small miracle in itself.

When I was dusting and moved the stuff on my nightstand, there was the "Confessions of St. Augustine" waiting for me to read it. Underneath "The Apocalypse Explained" which is started, but alas... Guess I should have asked Santa for a speed reading course instead of another nutcracker.

Anyway, I'm fresh out of words so it's time to turn this thing off for the night.

Before I do, though, did you see this picture of Benedict in the red hat? I have a picture like that too--on my driver's license. The hat is supposed to be a joke, isn't it? Yeah, I know, it has a proper purpose, but it's nearly Christmas and he looks like Santa's mischievous helper planning some fiendishly clever trick. Crazy glue on the seat of the sleigh or an empty underware drawer in Santa's dresser, or even worse, Mrs. Claus in menopause.

It's past time for me to hang up the keyboard, isn't it?

Goodnight, St. Blogs.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>