<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 19, 2005




BETTNET

Interesting discussion over at Bettnet.

Apparently I've been blocked since my response to Dom will not post in that thread in spite of two attempts, so I'll put my response here:

"Ok. Fine. Let's just say that since I'm capable of reading and taking note that what was anathema in the past has become the Catholic path of truth today, I'm a Protestant and have set up my own magisterium."

Is this what passes for Catholic honesty? More like another example of the blogger out of arguments and so choosing to shoot the messenger when he doesn't like the message. There sure is a lot of this going around Catholic blogdom.

It used to be that the left took potshots at the right. These days the right has dismissed the left and is contenting itself with taking potshots at the other Catholics on the right.

I believe the occultists call this "chaos magick".

Merry Christmas!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>