<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005




THE SIRI THESIS

I contacted Dr. E. Michael Jones, Editor of "Culture Wars", to see if he knew anything further about this theory. This is his response:

Dear Carrie,

I'm familiar with the Siri thesis and dealt with the 1958 conclave in my book John Cardinal Krol and the Cultural Revolution. I have it from at least two sources that Cardinal Ottaviani was the man who came up with the idea of the council. A reading of the preliminary documents confirms this.

I have a copy of the look article. The unnamed priest is Malachi Martin. I plan to deal with him and his relation to the Jews when the time comes.

All the best,

Mike
http://www.culturewars.com/



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>