<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 01, 2005




OHHHHHH YES !

Drives me nuts!

Nice to see that others dislike it as well.

(we really need to come up with a name for the spiel that priests way to often give at the beginning of Mass -either before the Signo fo the Cross or right after - Homilette? I don't know. I don't like it, it's not in the rite, it disrupts what should be prayer, gets everyone in the mode of being instructed rather than right in the flow of prayer - our prayer - and I wish every priest who indulges in it would step back and stop it right now.



I would make one exception. My pastor often announces the feast of the day, with no elaboration, just before he begins the sign of the cross. That I do appreciate.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>