<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005




MY NEW CAREER

Thanks to links provided by a reader, I've found it! I must be qualified since I've been reading and blogging about this new Earth Spirit alive and growing in the Church for a while now. With a little effort I can probably speak the language.

Yes!!!! I'm going to take up Spiritual Direction. Looks like I could get a job in the St. Joan of Arc parish in Minneapolis. Yup, they have a whole list of Spiritual Directors.

I think I'll take Marilyn Groenke as my mentor. She's a "Psychic Energy Reader" from Minnetonka, who is listed under "Energy Healers/Body Work" at the St. Joan website. She gets $65 an hour. (Gypsy fortune telling has come up in the world!) See who she studied under:


Experience/Credentials/Training: Reading since late 80’s. Studied with Susan Viera, Echo Bodine, Judith Barnitt, Lee Ann Paradise, Maggie Reine.


Echo Bodine is such an interesting person. She even has her own radio show. Echo is smart in economics. She gets five bucks for two handkerchiefs. I bet you can buy those hankies for less than a buck a piece. That healing energy stuff she claims is in them doesn't cost anything. That's a nice profit! I wonder if Marilyn Groenke has gone into the handkerchief business. Hey, it beats the bake sale for a fund raiser anyday. Less work and it never gets stale.

Take a look at the classes Echo offers. With a list like that, you can make the First Commandment pack up it's doctrine and go away, knowing it's been outclassed.

I wonder if I'd need to join the Pleiadian Study Group listed near the bottom of Echo's classes? Maybe I could just learn channeling and take up my own spirit instead of borrowing hers? I see that Matthew Fox's former publisher is listed there. Barbara Handclow (sic) and her husband used to own Bear & Co. and publish Matthew Fox.



Barbara Hand Clow and Gerry Clow

Barbara Hand Clow, MA is the author of nine titles, including newly-released Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, as well as The Pleiadian Agenda, The Mind Chronicles series, Liquid Light of Sex, Churn and Catastrophobia. She holds a master’s degree in theology and is an internationally acclaimed ceremonial teacher. Gerry Clow is a Polarity therapy and Craniosacral practitioner. Together they founded Bear & Co. Publishers with Matthew Fox in Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1983. They currently live in New England and the Dutch Antilles.


Bear & Co. is now part of Inner Traditions. Apparently channeling pays better than publishing. Lower cost of materials, I guess, plus the boss has a lot of influence. Hey, you can't do everything!

Can we say that St. Joan of Arc is no longer Catholic?

Where is their bishop?

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>