<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005




WHERE IS EVERYONE ?

Actually, I think I know. The hit counter keeps rising. You are all still here and you are silent.

The silence is really eerie after yesterday's flurry of comments. It would be very nice from my perspective to know who all of you are.

Where is the Catholic press on this matter? How is it that MEDITATIONS ON THE TAROT was published in the Spring of 2002 and to date no Catholic publication has addressed it, that I'm aware of, except this obscure weblog by an Ohio housewife? Are the rest of you Catholic writers afraid to defend the faith?

This book is about occultism and trying to reconcile it with Catholicism. We are talking about a violation of the First Commandment by a Catholic writer named Tomberg, and the endorsement of that violation by a noted Catholic theologian, among others. Isn't that story just made for Catholic journalists to devour? One would expect that there would have been a race to publication on it. But no. There is a three-year silence while the faith and Jesus Christ remain undefended. And what happens when I point out this elephant in the livingroom? I get personally attacked by a Catholic writer who wants me to respect him.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for me!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>