<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005




LET'S GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT

A certain poster in this blog seems to have the notion that it belongs to him, and that he can say whatever he wants. It doesn't work that way.

When I started this blog, I paid for it. As you can see, there is no commercial purpose to it. It is a place where I can discuss ideas with people whose company I enjoy. This is not the public square, it is the equivalent of my livingroom. That certain poster has walked into my livingroom and insulted not only me, but also my guests. I can overlook being insulted. I will not overlook having my guests insulted.

What rules apply? Try the Beatitudes. Toss in Christian charity. Mix a pinch of humility and love your neighbor.

But I don't need to spell them out. Everyone understands them, even the poster who has been obnoxious and chosen to ignore them.

BenYakov, you do no credit to your cause by your rude behavior. This is not the first time you have insulted me. When I see you are posting in other blogs, I leave them, and have been doing this for some time. I do not read your posts. You are unpleasant to be around.

The comments have been deleted. Since this is the first time I have had to resort to this measure, the process was messy. Other comments bit the dust as well, and I'm sorry about that. I hope the rest of you will forgive me.

If this problem returns, as I requested of the rest of you when this person first posted, please do not respond to him. Your response eggs him on, and as you can see, I find that very annoying. Out of respect for me, please honor this request.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>