<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005




SICKENING--BUT IS IT TRUE?

There is a story up on the website of the Rutherford Institute about ritual abuse.

I first learned of Rutherford years ago when listening to Focus on the Family was a regular practice. The organization gives legal support to those whose religious freedom has been denied. The Institute doesn't come up very often in the research I'm doing now, so I haven't kept tabs on them.

This story on their website sounds too fantastic to be believed. But then, again, the Institute is reliable to the best of my knowledge, so I'm not sure what to think.

When I Googled Dr. Corydon Hammond, the hits were not especially encouraging as far as believability is concerned.

Anyone know anything?



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>