<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005




IS IT JUST ME ?

I know the journalists have to say something about the conclave and that there is really nothing to be said, and so they make stuff up, sort of, which really has no relevence. Or so it seems. Like all the discussion about Ratzinger--whether he will be pope, what the latest round of voting means in terms of Ratzinger's credibility and acceptance of his pov.

I'd like to see him elected because I know that orthodoxy would rule during his papacy. I'd rather see someone younger chosen, however, because we need stability, and another conclave in a year or two wouldn't be all that good for us.

I'd also like to see Ratzinger continue to have a role of influence.

There, now that I've said that, I can go do something productive, because reading the Catholic news online and in the message boards is looking like a collosal waste of time. Until a decision is made over there, there is really nothing to do but wait and see. There is really nothing to say that is worth the time to read it. And the whole blogging thing is in a state of suspension that a lot of bloggers are not willing to acknowledge.

It's not over until the fat cardinals sing, as the saying sort of goes. So I'm going to the mall, and if the announcement comes while I'm doing other things, sobeit.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>