<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 29, 2005




BLOGGER

has turned itself into a blogger's nightmare. Sometimes the posts go up. Sometimes the symbol just keeps spinning, making a clicking noise that is annoying even when the posting page is minimized. Sometimes the post evaporates into thin air. Sometimes duplicates of the post go up and then have to be deleted.

This has been happening for days, and has finally reached the point where I'm slowing down on blogging because it is just a waste of time.

I've checked with another blogger who is having the same difficulty, so it may not be my blog but rather something with the whole blogger system.

I spent some time this morning looking at other blog site providers and am considering changing to something I have to pay for, thinking that it may work better. For today, though, I'm just going to do something else.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>