<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005




I'M STILL AROUND

Last time my computer crashed and I had it restored the sound failed to come through for some reason. I've been putting off having that fixed, but decided to do it this week. It went to the technician on Monday for what I thought would be a quick fix that would get me back online by Monday evening. Alas....

So here I am at the library trying to touch base. One good thing about having the computer down is that I have nothing else to do but work on a report that seems to get postponed otherwise, so time was not wasted until I hit the point of needing info online.

Which is why I'm here at the library.

Anyway, I should be back to non-stop cyberspace soon.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>